Iam using Firefox 3.6.3 with Vista home premium but it takes up to 1min 30 seconds to start.
Firefox 3.6.3 takes over 1 minute to start first time in a session. Why?
Every time Firefox opened
== Some time ago
Mehr Details zum System
- Plexus Streaming Web Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
There are a couple reasons it may be taking a long time to start:
- Extensions may be slowing it down. Some, including antivirus toolbars, Browser Highlighter, and Skype extension are known to cause delays. See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems.
- If you are getting delays where the status bar says "Waiting for site" or "Connecting to", make sure Firefox is fully allowed in all firewall software. See Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet
Thanks zzxc. I have no skype, no highlighter so will be looking at Norton toolbar.