Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Unable to place bookmarks into bookmark toolbar!
Up until a restore of win 10 today my bookmarks were neatly set out in the toolbar just under address bar. Now that can not be done! Any help appreciated.
Played around and now sorted!Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 👍 1
Alle Antworten (3)
Do you still have bookmarks in the Bookmarks Toolbar folder if you check this in the sidebar or in the Library ?
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize page to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click Restore Defaults in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.
If you use Sync then best is to disconnect Sync temporarily during troubleshooting.
This could be a problem with the places.sqlite and favicons.sqlite files in the Firefox profile folder.
- use the "Places Database" -> "Verify Integrity" button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page
If errors are reported with "Verify Integrity", close and restart Firefox or reboot and retry.
If "Verify Integrity" cannot repair places.sqlite, rename/remove all places.sqlite and favicons.sqlite files in the Firefox profile folder with Firefox closed. Firefox will rebuild places.sqlite and restore the bookmarks from the most recent JSON backup in the bookmarkbackups folder.
- keep a backup copy of places.sqlite in case a new places.sqlite database has to be created
- you lose the history when a new places.sqlite is created
You may have to restore an older bookmarks backup in the bookmarkbackups folder via the Bookmarks Manager (Library).
- Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks -> Import & Backup -> Restore
You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page (Root directory).
- Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
Played around and now sorted!
I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.