Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Synced Firefox browser password deleted on on One PC now deleted everywhere! HOW TO RESTORE?
Hi So I had an old PC which somone wanted to use, I forgot that I was logged in on the fireforx browser so I deleted all the cookies, browser history and saved password, however forgot it was on my account so when I started using my PC today...passwords where not showing up and realised I deted them all and its now synced acoss all my devices...
Can I restore all the password?
Alle Antworten (2)
Unless you have a backup of your Firefox profile, it will not be possible to recover that data.
You can look a utility to browse System Restore points to see if you can locate older copies of involved files.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)