Restore Previous Session
Recently, Restore Previous Session is not working like it did before V.89 (and the removal of Tools > Options).
Here are my settings. When I close and reopen Firefox my open tabs do not reopen like they used to.
Is this a known bug or something I'm doing wrong?
Alle Antworten (1)
Hi, this still works on mine, but maybe a setting is different on your Firefox.
Do you use any settings to clear history? On the Settings page (formerly called the Options page), Privacy & Security panel, History section:
The main selector here has three options:
- Firefox will: Remember history => browsing and session history should not get cleared automatically
- Firefox will: Never remember history => forces automatic private browsing, so browsing and session history are not retained between sessions
- Firefox will: Use custom settings for history => it depends...
If you use custom settings:
- "Always use private browsing mode" => if checked, browsing and session history are not retained between sessions
- "Clear history when Firefox closes" => if checked, browsing (and session) history may be removed depending on what is selected in the "Settings" dialog to the right of this option
Was that all okay?