It's been about 4 hours I've been repeatedly trying to play a video on my web browser and it's not possible I'm very frustrated can you please assist me with such9help
Alle Antworten (2)
- Click the ≡ menu button and select Options .|(Windows) or Preferences (Mac, Linux).
- Select the General panel.
- Under Performance, uncheck Use recommended performance settings. Additional settings will be displayed.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Close Firefox completely and then restart Firefox to see if the problem persists.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!