How can I control the size and position of a new (private) window in FF?
When I use FF I invariably open a new private window, in addition to the initial window. But because my initial window isn't full-screen (it's about half the screen high), the new window opens in a different position than the initial one (it goes to the top of the screen). I don't like this; I'd like the new window to sit exactly on top of the initial one, same size and position.
I should explain that I tried using window.open(), which doesn't work because FF blocks the new popup window. I'd rather not have to use some kind of work-around to defeat FF's popup-blocking behavior, if possible.
Any help here will be appreciated.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.3
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0