why when i go to a website that the information on the product is removed
so if i use another browser to go to a website the information is there so what is going on with fire fox and someone please help
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:71.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/71.0
Can you give more detail what your issue is about ?
Can you attach a screenshot?
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block content (Adblock Plus, NoScript, Disconnect, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block content.
- make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version
Firefox shows an highlighted shield icon at the left end of the location/address bar in case Tracking Protection is blocking content.
- click the shield icon for more details and possibly disable the protection
You can check in the Web Console what content is blocked
- "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Web Developer