Limit the update version received by Firefox
Is there a way to limit the version of Firefox ESR that will be received? For example, lock only the minors updates. Or hang a specific update.
I would like to receive updates normally through the browser, but I can not make them available at the same time that they are available to the public.
There is this setting in Google Chrome.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.11.30059
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- Mozilla Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.191.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Skype Meetings App
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
You are running a very old and out of date version of Firefox. Please update to at least Firefox ESR 60, or release 65.0.1