X
Tippen Sie hierhin, um die Version dieser Website für Mobilgeräte aufzurufen.

Hilfeforum

Endless loading of WebVR app on oculus with firefox

  • Keine Antworten
  • 4 haben dieses Problem
  • 35 mal aufgerufen
Veröffentlicht

Anyone know how to fix (or at least how to debug) my WebVR app (made using Aframe, Angular and Websocket) that 80% times can't start when I want to enter VR mode inside Oculus Rift. These times I get an endless Firefox app loading screen and it does nothing until I go back. The other 20% times (apparently without any motivation) the app starts and loads fine.

Anyone know how to fix (or at least how to debug) my WebVR app (made using Aframe, Angular and Websocket) that 80% times can't start when I want to enter VR mode inside Oculus Rift. These times I get an endless Firefox app loading screen and it does nothing until I go back. The other 20% times (apparently without any motivation) the app starts and loads fine.

Mehr Details zum System

Anwendung

  • User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36

Weitere Informationen