My yahoo email is registered with Firefox Sync Acount. I added firstname.lastname@example.org to my yahoo-contacts, but I today I ca't get a confirmation link to sign in
I tried multiple times, there is also nothing in my spam folder, it looks like your confirmation mail is not sent.
As I first tried to send this message here, I had to create Firefox Account and I gave the same yahoo email address as I already use for Firefox Sync, then again I had to wait for the confirmation mail from you and ... no email arived! Only when I registered with my gmail, could I get the confirmation mail.
Firefox and yahoo seem to be not compatible
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.23
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.171.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
- it's accounts.firefox.com NOT email@example.com.
Try adding accounts.firefox.com to your list of allowed senders.
see this page:
Geändert am von FFus3r