1st, Thank you for your guidance. Issues fonts and bookmarks and history.
Good evening, somehow my fonts changed and are no longer teh same. I was wondering if it would be best to uninstall and resintsall Fire Fox. It is important I do not loose my many booksmarks and history. I would like my Fire Fix back to its original settings. Can you help?
Mehr Details zum System
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0
Hi, if fonts changed and do not revert back when you restart Firefox it will be in your Profile I would think so A reinstall will not do anything.
Under Options --> General --> Language and Appearance default should be should say Default (Times New Roman). Is this not listed in there ?
Please Backup as you wished to do :
Did anything unusual happen or install something, crash ?
Please try in : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
Can you attach a screenshot?
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot