amazon is a secure website. but, i can't get access to it. I get message An error occurred during a connection to www.amazon.com. Cannot communicate securely wi
I've cleared all cookies and cache. checked fire wall. spoke to internet server to see if I was blocked from the. I'm not blocked. also called the website and asked them if they had a problem. they said no. All I get is connection failed. or unsecured or the website is unsecured. like having a http heading. amazon has one. so, I hope you can help me out here
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 30.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0
Hi, sorry having issues. Please provide a list of extensions that are security related or ad blockers. What Security Software are you running ? There is security software like Avast/AVG, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET, sometimes McAfee that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate or their scanner is a problem. If you are running any of the above software please check their community forum for a work around to apply settings.
These pages are also for the errors you may have besides relating to the above.
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?