I am using 38.0.1 but the OS is not showing call history
I cann't place any thing on bookmark bar of the mozilla38.0.1 and in the history nothing is visible. Please help in shorting out the problem
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
With such a old version I think one should update but a failed history will be hard to help since your version is so old I doubt anyone is using it or will be able to help with it now.
Did you ever used this profile with a never Firefox version?
If you did then it is possible that places.sqlite got corrupted.
You can open the customize window.
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaultset button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.