I WANT Small icons to avoid having to go through any additional list, like IE. How can it be done?
The current bookmarks include text, which is totally unnecessary IMHO, especially after using IE (although MS loused up this in edge too.) Having many book marks to go to and seeing the loss of convenience when having to go through another menu to find the desired bookmark, why not have the ability to use small icons? Why not make it simpler? Why not make it easy? Why not live up to the propaganda of being a better browser?
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 18.11.20036
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Printer Installer Client Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Mine are small what exactly are you referring to? Show your screen shot of your IE bookmarks to show what your talking about. There is no propaganda unless your using it yourself to make propaganda.