I lost all my bookmarks when trying to upgrade and then having to downgrade because my OS didn't support the new version - how can I get my bookmarks back?
I tried to upgrade to a new version of Firefox but my OS can't support it. In that process I had to delete and reinstall and now I lost all of my bookmarks. How can I get them back?
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
Can you install Firefox 45.9.0esr from April 2017:
That page lists "locale" codes such as en-US for U.S. English. If you aren't sure what locale you use now, check the address bar while you're using the forum. It's in the URL.
Then try the steps in this article: Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer
Does that work?