Flash Player is not working after update. Need SIMPLE instructions to reestablish Flash Player or need NEW update correcting issue.
Flash Player is not working after update. I keep seeing all at least 5 different variations on how to fix this issue. Is anyone at all on the same page here? It was rather simple to install the Firefox update that disabled Flash Player. But it's certainly not easy to re-enable it. If I can't have a solution as easy as it was to install the upgrade, I am asking for a new update to correct the issue since your the tech savvy people not me, I can't determine which of the numerous solutions that were posted.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.151.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 27.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open the Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control> (Mac=<Command>) <Shift> A)
On the left side of the page, select Plugins. Make sure the ones you want to use are set to Ask or Allow. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Go to the web page. Once the page is loading, mouse to the address bar and Left-click the icon. Select Permissions. In the menu, Make sure the ones you want to use are set to Ask or Allow.