Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
What happened to my saved links to internet pages?
You recently announced a major upgrade to firefox touting 2x speed etc. I can't recall whether I downloaded it or not but in any case all of my saved links to internet pages (i.e. newspaper articles) have disappeared. How can I tell whether I'm currently using the old or new firefox browser? Where have my saves gone? My wife is DEVESTATED. Thanks, Charles Malone
Alle Antworten (2)
If you can't find all of your bookmarks and bookmark folders after updating to the new Firefox Quantum (version 57), try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to the Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.
If you were using the Scrapbook add-on to save copies of pages, that extension no longer works in Firefox 57. Your data is still present on your hard drive, but with no add-on to access it, it's going to be trickier to use. If you think this is the issue, please post back for further suggestions.