thethe google searchbar is no longer
just recently when i enter something in my google search bar nothing happens. prior, i would enter my search and then there would be a drop-down which requires a second enter. has this functio been changed or am i missing something???
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0
Test some of the other search engines in your Firefox. Any problem?
Hi sandraanny, there are so many possible bars that I need to first ask you which one you're using. For example:
- on Firefox's main toolbar, the address bar (where the address of the current page usually appears)
- on Firefox's main toolbar, the search bar (a shorter bar with icons for different search engines)
- on the built-in Firefox home page, a bar in the middle of the page
- on the Google home page at https://www.google.com/, a bar in the middle of the page
Usually you don't need to interact with the drop-down unless you want to select a particular suggestion from the list (the currently selected suggestion should be highlighted).
Is Google still selected as the current search engine?
- Options/Preferences -> Search
yes, and thanks for responding