Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Firefox now opens a new window, not a new tab when I click on a bookmark or the +, or when I start a new download, regardless of settings.
Firefox now opens a new window, rather than a new tab when I click on a bookmark or the +, or when I start a new download, regardless of Tabs settings in the Options General page. This is different from original behavior, and I have no idea what happened. How do I change back to Tabs rather than window?
I did not have to use the procedure above. The problem simply went away as mysteriously as it appeared, ater I reported it.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 👍 0
Alle Antworten (2)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
I did not have to use the procedure above. The problem simply went away as mysteriously as it appeared, ater I reported it.