Serch from right mouse button click
I have a question about the "search" field, in which one or another search service is selected - Google, Wiki and others. I have version 34.0.5. In this version, I can first select the search service that I need at the moment, then select the word I want to search in the text and click the right mouse button to select "search (the selected word) in (the selected search service)" Each new window Opens with the search service that was used by the latter. In a newer version, this feature is not available. The window always opens with the search service of the selected master, and when the search service changes, the search tab in that service immediately opens. Is it possible to return the switching of search versions to the old version? I want to update Firefox, but this inconvenience stops me.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.131.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0