Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
FF 52.0.2 and FF 53.0 won't play videos on some sites. I'm using Mac 0S 10.10.5
Sites such as Primewire.ag and The Dare Tube, both are video link hosts, stopped allowing me to view their videos. I get one of two error messages, One is "Manifest is not a valid M3U8 file" I haven't been able to reproduce the other error that appears. Once in a while I get "Format not supported could not load file" YouTube works fine and Facebook. Thank you for your help.
Alle Antworten (8)
I tested the site without an account and actually was redirected to a page that said my Flash Player was outdated - a fake site.
I also noticed that there was an error for having tracking protection as well as a cross domain error.
Typically the M3U8 file can be blocked if the file to the media is no longer correct or the cross domain cert is blocking the content from loading. What this means is that the Flash Player cannot detect the crossdomain.xml file on the sever that is hosting the media file you are trying to watch on http://watch.primewire.ag
I disabled protection for this site from the control center (click on the lock icon in the url bar) and still saw some cross domain errors.
It also looks like the streaming service has a help line: Questions? Comments? Give us a call at 1-646-213-1438
Please be careful when accessing insecure sites!and please be careful streaming videos from unaffiliated websites. As for the error, "Manifest is not a valid M3U8 file" this is an Adobe Flash Player plugin error for when it cannot access the media file on the website.
guigs, thanks for your quick reply. As of this moment, some of the links are allowing me to view (actually, I download the content then scan it with AVG virus scanner and view later). I wonder if some of the links haven't updated to the new video format HTML 5 (not sure if I have that correct?) I don't understand the technical side of the video player software that FF and others have switched to. Thank you guigs for your help!
I was able to get the other error message to display "Cannot load M3U8: Error #2032"....if that helps any.
Hi firetree33, Thank you for your response. Just so I understand, when you say that the content is downloaded then played, do you have a file on your computer that is playing?
If it is playing in a video player outside of the browser, you may just need another video player that supports the format of the downloaded video. VLC is pretty diverse in my opinion.
However if it is still just streaming the video, according to the error you mentioned "Cannot load M3U8: Error #2032" this is due to 3 things and this is how you can try to fix them:
- AVG is blocking the site url because it has been reported as unsafe or a source of malware from a man-in the middle attack (fake security certificate)
- The link that the Primewire user provided is broken
- Adobe Flash Player is corrupt (check to make sure there are not multiple versions of Adobe installed in about:plugins) Please remove all installs of Adobe Flash player and do a clean install
- Adobe Flash Player could be blocked, go to about:addons and click on "Extensions" to make sure that Adobe Flash is not blocked.
- Is the Adobe Flash Player Blocked for just that site? Site Information panel use the control center to tab over to "Permissions" to make sure that the plugin is not blocked for the site, after it has been updated.
- Last but not least, clear the cache for the site. In the control center you can use the "Security" Tab to remove all the cookies.
- Clearing the cache of the Adobe Flash Player: https://pchgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/554
Please do post back with the results of the steps above, or if there are any questions about how to do it, we are happy to help.
Thanks guigs, I will try your suggestions and see what happens. Some links still won't load and some will...occasionally. Again thank you for your help!
I tried steps 3,4,5 and 6 with the same result "Manifest is not a valid M3U8 file". I have Safari installed and that plays videos on Primewire but it won't load VidziTV links, it only displays a scene from the video as the other links do but without being able hit play as there is no play button available. Up till FF 52.0.2 VidziTV was the link I used the most as it was the most reliable. I am guessing that there is a problem on that end. Thank you very much for your suggestions, I learned some things about FF I didn't know were available.
aaaand another thing I have installed Adobe Flash version 188.8.131.52