how to stop click jack (http://search.frontier.com/search/) taking over firefox?
I type in http://kgtools.org. I select visit site. I hit the go to. Then that click jack takes over and puts up a lot of junk adds that have not one thing to do with where I want to look.
Mehr Details zum System
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.111.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
I found this on a search engine; https://www.bing.com/search?q=stop%20click%20jack&pc=MOZI
You may have ad / mal-ware. Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.