ALT key doesn't stopPropagation
With the new version 50.1.0 Alt key doesn't stop propagation / prevent default, and ALT was captured by the browser MENU. In others words I don't get KEYUP event, just key down, and with ALTGr it seems the same behaviour, but MENU doesn't get focus, just get ALT keydown, CTRL keydown, CTRL keyup, (missing ALT Keyup).
With the previous version 48.0.2 (before update) was working perfect, all events are triggered.
Solve, after reset PC, start working again, I tested in two differents PC, same problem, but after reset the problem dissapear.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Winamp Application Detector
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Solve, after reset PC, start working again, I tested in two differents PC, same problem, but after reset the problem dissapear.