Want to add a new email adress on my computer, added the name but where do I add the email address?
Can see the new name in "all contacts" but cant see where to add their email address. Tried the icons at RHS, right clicked on name but no luck. Am I stupid? - Jacco
Mehr Details zum System
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
You posted in the Firefox support fora queue. Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser. Firefox doesn't have an "all contacts" category, which would be a feature of email programs or webmail software.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail" such as Yahoo!Mail or Gmail. You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
If your problem is with Thunderbird, let us know and we can move this thread to the Thunderbird support queue.