Login in automatically to a site
This site doesn`t have "remember" for password only for username (attached) and doesn`t login in automatically and even won`t login auto with "Last Pass" like all of my sites on the computer. Is there a fix for this please?
Mehr Details zum System
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
A detail like a website remembering you (log you in automatically) is stored in a cookie. You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you:
Let the cookies expire when Firefox is closed to make them session cookies instead of using "Clear history when Firefox closes" to clear the cookies. .
- You can create a cookie "Allow" exception to keep specific cookies, especially in case of secure websites and when cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: Exceptions
You can create a cookie "Allow" exception to keep specific cookies.
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: Keep until: "I close Firefox"
The Idle login add on for Firefox is going great, so simple. Terry
An extension like Saved Password Editor might be able to create an entry for the Password Manager.