How to change the date and time?
At my email , time zone is not correct & I want to solve this.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 d0
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
That is set by the computer. Open the computer's Control Panel.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 13.0 d0
Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Note: Windows users should download the active_x for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the active_x.
Flash Player Version: 188.8.131.52 Flash Player (Linux) Version 184.108.40.2067
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Other software is offered in the download.
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download.
Check out the date / time preferences in your webmail software, assuming you are using Firefox to connect to a webmail portal.