My history disappear every time I close Firefox
I can't imagine my life using another browser, but I'm beginning to think Firefox wants me to do so. I don't know what to do anymore, I've tried everything. Every now and then I was using Firefox and it demanded me to update so it would start again, and, when it did, it came back without the "restore previous session" option. That was really nervewracking, but at least I had the Session Manager app, so I didn't give much of a damn. But now they both stopped working. Why is this happening? This is a serious pain in the arse, I've been dealing with it for some time, but now I can't take it anymore. Enough is enough.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20039
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Skype Web Plugin 184.108.40.2061
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
History and cookies can be removed or not recorded several ways;
- 1) Running Firefox in Private Mode (nothing is recorded)
- 2) Privacy settings; (Type about:preferences#privacy<enter> in the address bar.)
- 3) Many disk cleaners and anti-virus type programs can remove data from browsers. Open their settings and have them leave the browsers alone.
- 4) Mal-ware.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Note: Windows users should download the active_x for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the active_x.
Flash Player Version: 220.127.116.11 Flash Player (Linux) Version 18.104.22.1681
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Other software is offered in the download.
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download.