Can't do the USA Today crossword, says I'm missing a driver. What do I need to do?
Firefox will not open USA Today crossword. Says I'm missing a driver. What Do I do to fix?
Mehr Details zum System
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Does it say what driver? What is the link you are using?
Use this link to check that your plugins are up-to-date. If any are listed as unknown or research, do not worry about them.
Thanks for the reply. It actually says I need a plugin, not a driver. Do you know what that means?
Says I need a plugin. Any idea what that means?
Maybe you need the Shockwave Flash plugin or the Java plugin.
Your system details list doesn't show the Shockwave Flash plugin as installed and enabled.
- Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Plugins
You can find links of the latest Shockwave Flash player for Firefox on this page:
You can verify on the Adobe Flash Players Test Page that the Flash plugin is working and which version you have.
Please provide a public link to that page.
I had this problem too and Flash player solved it. Thanks cor.el