Is there a way to go back and look at my history from April and May of 2014?
There was a site I was on back in April and May of the year 2014 and I need it now but don't remember it so I was going to look in my history but it wont let me go back that far, is there a way.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Unless you have backups for that time . . . . . .
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Motive Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.