Disabling CTRL+F animation
When I press CTRL+F to find something in a page the find menu slide opens, I have to wait for that animation. I've already disabled new tab, menu and download icon animations by settings and extensions. What should I do to disable find menu animation to save time and increase browser performance?
Mehr Details zum System
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
The find box opening only takes a moment. Or is that find bar not Firefox?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window