Can FF print options include printing non-consecutive pages? I.e., 1,3...
Print settings in FF only show 'current page', page_ to _, and selection. I want to print non consecutive pages, like 1,2,5-7 etc. Now I have to print to PDF then print paper copy from PDF program specifying individual pages.
Mehr Details zum System
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
That normally is done thru the printer control.
I think the PDF method you're using is the best workaround for non-contiguous print ranges. It's possible someone created an add-on to do it in Firefox, but since I think Firefox would need to re-render the entire document for each range, it would be slower and more error prone that what you are doing now.
To suggest new features for future versions of Firefox, you can use the following page: