I keep getting a "firefox not responding error" when accessing certain websites.
On certain websites I try to access I will get a "firefox not responding error" message. I am able to access these websites on internet explorer and google chrome. I have tried a variety of possible fixes but nothing has solved the problem. I am eventually able to get on these sites but after waiting a long time. One of these sites is important for me to access quickly. Please help.
Mehr Details zum System
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Attempt to access those site using Safe Mode in order to make sure one of your add-ons is not conflicting. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode