I have a video on my website and it is playing upside down? WHY? http://savedtoserveministy.com. All other browsers work just fine
-Firefox 41.0.2 version -JWPlayer version 7.1.4 -Video on the front page of my website is playing upside down -tested IE, Chrome, Safari and the video plays just fine there. So, I don't think it has nothing to do with the video. It is a .MP4 file the website is http://savedtoserveministry.com
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- NTRglobal Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
If I open Youth-Evangelism.mp4 directly in a tab -- bypassing HTML or player coding issues -- it's still upside down. I'm trying to download it to try to learn more about the file, but it's a slow process...
When I try to play the video locally:
- QuickTime shows the video right-side-up
- Windows Media Player shows the video upside-down
I don't have any video editing software on this computer, but my guess is that there is a field in the video which indicates that it needs to be inverted and only some software recognizes the field.