I am using the firefox app version 41.0, and al it does is crashing shortly after startup. I tried scanning for virusses or malware, but it seems a bug in firefox 41. On my android phone I don't have any crashes of firefox, who can give a solution, Norbert
Mehr Details zum System
- 3DVIA player(184.108.40.206). For more information, visit the 3DVIA player web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
If you can't keep open Firefox long enough, see:
thanks for the answer, but it doesn't solve it , I mean the firefox app for android tablet, in the article they talk about linux , mac , and windows,
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP in front of the numbers/letters, click it and select Submit.
Using your mouse, mark the most resent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box below and paste them in.
thread is continuing at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1085924