I NEED SOME HELP PREFERABLY LIVE!!!! I've used FF for years, I love it. I downloaded Win10....all my graphics stopped working within FF.
NO graphics working at all, I'm not a programmer, I would prefer someone walk me thru a fix. I have used FF for well over a decade, This Win10 update is BS....They are forcing me to use EDGE...I am a loyal FF user....Fred MCD tried to help....it didn't work. I get words on web pages, mostly no graphics, can't play vids or they won't load etc....no problem in EDGE. What's the solution...PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Any phone support is a scam, or not related to Mozilla.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 0
Mehr Details zum System
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Maxiget Updater
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I think it might make sense to keep all the discussion under the original question so we don't repeat suggestions that were already made:
Any phone support is a scam, or not related to Mozilla.