default address book for contacts sidebar in Thunderbird 38 (bug 1142705)
Thunderbird 38.0.1 Windows 7.1 Click on "Write". Contacts side bar opens with "All Address Books" as default. It used to default to the LAST USED Address Book. [I've only noticed this new behavior in the last few days.] No matter which address book I select, Write now always opens with "All Address Books". ["All Address Books" displays a combined list of ALL the contacts in ALL the address books]. How do it get it to default to the 'last used' address book please?
Geändert am von Wayne Mery
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 6,00,0,3410
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Is this address book issue ever going to be fixed? It's going on 9 months now.
I agree with jondough. Just now I installed TB 38.4 on my PC, but the problem is still there. With consideration to all "volunteers" and "holiday" reasons : the initial promise was to have this fixed in TB 38.2. Who do we have to pamper to get this fixed before the end of this year?