Firefox keeps crashing more frequently. So I checked to see what is wrong but I still dont know how to fix the issue. But this is what I got:
Mehr Details zum System
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- Coupon Alert Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Nielsen FirefoxTracker Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Winamp Application Detector
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Well, there is a bug where this is being investigated it seems on the crash report, however it is not visible.
I can recommend the troubleshooting steps to help prevent more frequent crashes:
- Disable Hardware acceleration. Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Check that the drivers are up to date - Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL
- Does it happen in Safe Mode? Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode-checks if it is an add on or hardware acceleration
- Does it happen in a new profile? Profile Manager - Create, remove, or switch Firefox profiles - checks if it is an extension or other issue
- Are you using an ad blocker? Try to disable it on the site this happens temporarily.
I hope this helps.
Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.
Flash Player v22.214.171.1247
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Shockwave Director v126.96.36.199 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/