can't access to accounts.firefox.com
pls help me to solve this.
Mehr Details zum System
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
I understand that the connection was reset when you went to sign in to Firefox accounts.
- Does it only happen when you click from the menu?
- Did clearing the cache and cookies help connect to the site?
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Make sure that you allow cookies for the accounts.firefox.com domain if you aren't allowing cookies generally or use the 'Ask me' cookie setting.
Make sure that DOM Storage is enabled.
Make sure that your security software isn't blocking access.
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test.