Firefox can't stay in full screen after update
After updating to FF 35.0, the full screen won't stay! It used to stay in full screen no matter what, unless I change it, but now, every time after I go to desktop, it will revert back to maximised window. Help please?
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Version 188.8.131.5203
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
It looks like there was an about:config entry that was created, but is no longer in the current build. It may be possible to create a new entry and add it back: http://www.shdon.com/blog/2012/11/24/browser-tip-keep-video-full-screen-w...
Made via: bug 724554
Please be warned that this will change the default of your installation, but I do not know how this will affect other functionalities of the browser.