a plugin is needed to display this content
have a website for a FLVS course that within firefox we always get: a plugin is needed to display this content but are able to see the site fully in Chrome.
How do we find out what plug in to install in firefox to resolve this issue.
Is it possible to use XrayGoggles to change the code from embed to iframe or object?Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 93
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- LegaSuite Client Plugin
- LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
I looked but nothing there. Just in the middle of the page in one of the frames is where this gray square it with the statement A plugin is needed to display this content.
I have tried refreshing and clicking every where within that frame and on the lego block looking battery you suggested but nothing happens.
I take it this is a inframe area and not the whole page so it wont show up at the top but in the frame. but nothing in the frame will give me what type of plugin. Thanks
Here is the instructors site but you wont be able to get in with out an account to log in with.
The web page tries to embed an HTML document via the EMBED tag. Unfortunately this doesn't work in Firefox. In Firefox only the OBJECT tag and an IFRAME can be used to embed an HTML document.
See these threads for a possible bookmarklet that you can try:
Geändert am von cor-el