Firefox locks up every time I try to print to PDF.
Every time I try to print to PDF, Firefox locks up and has to be shut down. I have the latest versions of Firefox ver 35, all Windows 7 updates, Adobe Acrobat Professional 9.5, etc. I tried refreshing Firefox and it did not help. I tried making a new profile and staring with it, and that did not help. I am stumped. Can you help get this fixed?
Mehr Details zum System
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.71 Safari/537.36
It may be that you can change the current pdf reader, or try to reinstall it. In order to change the default reader for PDF files (to not open PDF files with Firefox's internal PDF reader), follow these steps:
- Click the menu button and click Options.
- In the Options (Preferences for Linux and Mac) window, select the Applications panel.
- In the Search field, type PDF. You should find Portable Document Format (PDF).
- On the right hand side you should find an Action column. Use that to select your favorite PDF reader. In order to view PDF files in Firefox, choose Preview in Firefox.
Another troubleshooting step would be to try resetting the printing options in Firefox. Fix printing problems in Firefox
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I changed the action to Acrobat Pro 9.5 and the problem still happened.
I did reset the printing options and it still won't print. It just hangs and then locks up and I must shut down Firefox.