Where is my donation email I charged to Visa yesterday?
I went on Firefox yesterday and you requested a donation at Home Page, which I charged to my Visa account for $10.00 one time.
You did not send me an email confirming this donation, and my Visa account has not been charged yet?
When does this get processed? I Feel insecure with my Visa floating around somewhere?
Mehr Details zum System
- Google Update
- IObit Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
What home page? That sounds like a fraud to me.
The donation page Firefox uses for a home page is what I used.
How can my Firefox home page be a fraud?
I sign onto Firefox with McKafee security.
There is actually an email that you can contact for requesting manual receipts. They may also be able to investigate what might have happened. The donate url is https://sendto.mozilla.org/page/contr.../Give-Now
and the address you will want to reach out to is firstname.lastname@example.org
I am unable to reach the mozilla donation area.I sent a check around 1-1-15 and it has not been cashed yet.
Please use the email@example.com email address to contact Mozilla about donations issues.