I am not sure what or where to find my outgoing server information?
I am trying to set up thundermail and i have to find my outgoing server. i am not sure what that is or where to find it. Or do i have to contact comcast?
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Thunderbird usually tries to recover the configuration needed to setup a new email account automatically (you just have to type your name, email and email password).
Anyway, if it is not able to recover this data automatically this way, you have to complete it manually.
The outgoing server is an information provided by your email provider. In case it is Comcast, as you mention, maybe the link below may help you: