Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
How do I stop Firefox from downloading something when first opened?
Everytime I open Firefox (33.1), a JPG file from photodeck.com attempts, but fails, to download. I have updated Firefox, I have run both Malwarebytes and AVG full computer scans and not detected any viruses or malware. I do not have photodeck.com software on my computer, nor do I have the photodeck extensions for Firefox installed. I am running Windows 7.
Alle Antworten (1)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: After resetting Firefox, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Reset Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Reset Firefox" that looks like this: . Click on it.
- Firefox will close and reset. After it is done, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!