Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Firefox downloading failed, can't install addons
I can't download any file and I can't even install any addons. It just shows 'failed' in downloads window.
I've tried, 1. Removing profile and creating new one. 2. Reinstalled Firefox. 3. Even tried Portable version. 4. Allowed access in Windows firewall (No antivirus installed). 5. Installed 'Waterfox' 64-bit.
I am currently using Google Chrome and there is no problem there.
Geändert am von gullkhan0
Alle Antworten (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: After resetting Firefox, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Reset Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Reset Firefox" that looks like this: . Click on it.
- Firefox will close and reset. After it is done, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
No, this didn't solve the problem.
However I restored my system to a previous point (2 days back) and everything is working smoothly now.