HOW TO PAUSE DOWNLOADS IN MOZILLA FIREFOX 31
Mozilla Firefox version 31
Mehr Details zum System
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.103 Safari/537.36
Assuming an add-on isn't getting in your way, try this:
- Click on the Download Manager icon in the toolbar (the down-pointing arrow) to open the Download Manager Dropdown.
- Find the download you want to pause
- Right click on the downloading item and select Pause.
It's the same in the pop-out window.. just right click on the item and select Pause
But the pause option is not working. give me any other ideas
Are you using a download Add-on? Have you tried the step described here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/981703
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window