Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Firefox changes website font Arial Black Italic to Times New Roman Italic. The font displays properly in IE and Google Chrome. How can I correct this?
Firefox changes website font Arial Black Italic to Times New Roman Italic. The font displays properly in IE and Google Chrome. It also displays properly in Firefox on my old computer. My old computer is running Windows 7 and my new one Windows 8.1. When I run Firefox in safe mode it displays properly but if I don't run in safe mode and disable all the Add-ons it still displays incorrectly. How can I fix this?
Alle Antworten (3)
Have you tried going to Options > Content > Advanced? There should be a box to Allow pages to use their own fonts. Check the box.
I hope that solved your problem!
If it did, would you please choose this answer as your solution? It would help other Firefox users to find help on the forums faster and more efficiently. Thanks!
And of course, feel free to post back if you need more help!
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.
- Tools > Options > Content Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
You can right-click on a web page and select "Inspect Element" to open the Inspector (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer).
- You can check the font used for selected text in the Font tab in the right pane of the Inspector.
I don't know what the issue is but it seems to be related to SeaMonkey somehow. I disabled all plugins in SeaMonkey and now the Font appears normally in Firefox. I don't know why it's working but I'm glad it is.