Dieses Thema wurde archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
The google search bar in my address window is gone.
The google search bar has disappeared from my address window. How do I get it back?
Move your mouse to the top of the Firefox window, then right click. You will see a menu of the available toolbars.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 👍 30
Alle Antworten (3)
Move your mouse to the top of the Firefox window, then right click. You will see a menu of the available toolbars.
Make sure that all toolbars are visible and that the search bar is still positioned on a toolbar.
- Firefox menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to show the Menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Customize in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the "Restore Defaults" button to restore the default toolbar setup
You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file if this didn't help.
In Firefox, I clicked on the (upper-right) 3-bar menu button > Customize Button (lower left - in box). "Additional Tools and Features" appears within the window. The FF Search Bar "Icon" (drop down w/ engines) was in the list, I clicked and dragged it into my address bar. This did the trick - hope it works for you. (Aug 19, '14)
I'm a newbie to the help forum; so many others helped me here I thought I'd take a shot at this solution. Good luck.
Geändert am von FoxOneFoxOne