MacbookPro OS 10.11.6 About a week ago Firefox was running no problem. Closed Firefox (quit) Re-opened and got the Profile missing error. troubleshoot through exis… (læs mere)
MacbookPro OS 10.11.6
- About a week ago Firefox was running no problem.
- Closed Firefox (quit)
- Re-opened and got the Profile missing error.
- troubleshoot through existing threads on mozilla support. including renaming the profile.ini file, deleting it, moving it, etc.
- Used Appcleaner to wipe all known goodies of Firefox from my computer
- downloaded a fresh 76.0.dmg from the website
- Problem persists. Application does not load, "Profile missing" opens immediately
- No application support data in /Library/ application support/firefox exists
Chrome works and Safari works no problem.