My setup: FireFox: Version 89 for Mac macOS Big Sur - Version 11.5.2 Only other Browser is "Safari" Mac is only a few months old and fully setup by for me by Apple S… (læs mere)
- FireFox: Version 89 for Mac
- macOS Big Sur - Version 11.5.2
- Only other Browser is "Safari"
- Mac is only a few months old and fully setup by for me by Apple Support before purchase.
It does NOT matter what I have done to set Firefox as default, it is being required to be set up as though it is the first time every time I start up my Mac.
- I have tried the following:
- System Preferences General, Set Default web browser as "Firefox" - this does show 'Firefox' as the default browser - Within Firefox, Preferences,General, Set FireFox as the Default Browser - this does show Firefox as the Default Browser - When the above did NOT seem to make any difference, 'Refreshed Firefox' - I also setup Firefox Options to "start up at Login" all the time.
NO luck. Currently living with the issue by opening Firefox every time I log in. Not sure what else I can do.